How do I cancel my subscription? (Apple)
We're sorry you want to cancel. If you've had any problems with your app or subscription, please do get in-touch with us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to help!
If you're sure you still want to cancel, Apple's full guide is available at http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
Firstly, you'll need to view your app subscriptions:
1) From your device's Home screen, tap App Store.
2) Tap Featured at the bottom of the screen.
3) Scroll to the bottom of the page.
4) Tap the Apple ID button in the lower-left corner. (If you are not signed in, tap the Sign In button, and sign in with your Apple ID. Then, scroll back to the bottom of the page, and tap the Apple ID button.)
5) Tap the View Apple ID button.
6) Enter your password and tap OK.
7) From the main account page, scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions. If you don't have app subscriptions this button will not be displayed.
8) You'll then be taken to your App Subscriptions page.
Then to cancel you'll need to turn off auto-renewals
1) From your Manage App Subscription page, choose an app
2) Tap the subscription category for which you want to disable auto-renewal.
3) Tap On to toggle the switch to Off.
4) You'll receive a confirmation message; tap Turn Off to confirm your choice.
Once auto-renewals are turned off, you'll no longer be charged.
Please note that deleting the app will NOT cancel the subscription process.
- Q: I am getting the message “Accessing Apple Store” or “Loading” but nothing happens.
- Q: I am unable to get my e-edition download when at work or in some public Wi-Fi zones.
- Q: I have just got the app but can’t get any back issues in my archive under ‘Home’.
- Q: Will download sizes limit my ability to get the e-edition each day?
- Q: Will downloading the app abroad affect my 3G contract limits?
- View all (28 more)