How do I cancel my subscription on Kindle?
Change Subscription Settings
Change your magazine or newspaper subscriptions from the Subscription Settings page of Manage Your Kindle.
On the Subscription Settings page, click the Actions button next
to the title to do either of the following:
Deliver past issue to my... - Deliver past issues of subscription content to a compatible Kindle device or Kindle reading app.
Note: To deliver past issues of a canceled subscription, select View inactive subscriptions, click the Actions button, and then click Deliver past issues to my....
Cancel Subscription / Reactivate Subscription - Cancel your
existing subscription, or reactivate an inactive subscription.
Download & transfer past issue via USB - Download an issue of a subscription to your computer and transfer it to your Kindle device via USB.
Click Edit to manage your payment information and to determine the device or reading app where all future editions should be delivered.
More information on changing your subscription can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201265770
- Q: I am getting the message “Accessing Apple Store” or “Loading” but nothing happens.
- Q: I am unable to get my e-edition download when at work or in some public Wi-Fi zones.
- Q: I have just got the app but can’t get any back issues in my archive under ‘Home’.
- Q: Will download sizes limit my ability to get the e-edition each day?
- Q: Will downloading the app abroad affect my 3G contract limits?
- View all (28 more)