Irish Daily Mirror Eire Ireland edition incomplete and missing pages (May 8)
We had a problem this morning with the Irish Daily Mirror (May 8) and only a few pages were generated. We regenerated the edition this morning at 9.30am and it should be available to read after 10am. Please delete the edition you had downloaded and redownload the corrected version.
- Q: I am getting the message “Accessing Apple Store” or “Loading” but nothing happens.
- Q: I am unable to get my e-edition download when at work or in some public Wi-Fi zones.
- Q: I have just got the app but can’t get any back issues in my archive under ‘Home’.
- Q: Will download sizes limit my ability to get the e-edition each day?
- Q: Will downloading the app abroad affect my 3G contract limits?
- View all (28 more)