Q: Can I get my e-edition when I am on holiday?
A: Yes. Your e-edition is available globally and can be viewed wherever you have an internet link to receive the daily download. However, be aware different telephone providers charge differently for data roaming abroad, and you should check first with them what you will be charged if you are on a 3G account. Typically, the best way to receive the download is if you have Wi-Fi at your hotel.
- Q: I am getting the message “Accessing Apple Store” or “Loading” but nothing happens.
- Q: I am unable to get my e-edition download when at work or in some public Wi-Fi zones.
- Q: I have just got the app but can’t get any back issues in my archive under ‘Home’.
- Q: Will download sizes limit my ability to get the e-edition each day?
- Q: Will downloading the app abroad affect my 3G contract limits?
- View all (28 more)