Q: Can I get the overnight auto-download if I've chosen not to receive alerts and notifications from the app?
A: No. If you chose not to receive alerts and notifications from the app then the paper will not automatically download over night, meaning you will have to manually download it. To change this go to 'Settings' on your iPad, then 'Notifications' and scroll down to the app. Tap to open and turn 'on' 'Badge app icon' and 'View in Lock Screen'.
- Q: I am getting the message “Accessing Apple Store” or “Loading” but nothing happens.
- Q: I am unable to get my e-edition download when at work or in some public Wi-Fi zones.
- Q: I have just got the app but can’t get any back issues in my archive under ‘Home’.
- Q: Will download sizes limit my ability to get the e-edition each day?
- Q: Will downloading the app abroad affect my 3G contract limits?
- View all (28 more)