Q: How can I make the text size bigger so it’s easier to read?
A: There are two ways of reading the e-edition. You can read the page like a normal newspaper, but by pinching your thumb and forefinger together on the screen and then moving them apart you can zoom in and out to make the text bigger or smaller. The other way is to tap on a story and go to the article view, which gives you an easy to read, Kindle-style text box. A handy ‘type size’ bar at the top of the article view allows you to adjust the size of the text to what best suits you.
- Q: I am getting the message “Accessing Apple Store” or “Loading” but nothing happens.
- Q: I am unable to get my e-edition download when at work or in some public Wi-Fi zones.
- Q: I have just got the app but can’t get any back issues in my archive under ‘Home’.
- Q: Will download sizes limit my ability to get the e-edition each day?
- Q: Will downloading the app abroad affect my 3G contract limits?
- View all (28 more)