Q: How do I change what regional edition of the paper I am getting?
A: If multiple regions are available for your title, Tap on ‘Settings’ on the homepage of your iPad and find the icon for your newspaper. Tap on the icon and then on ‘Current edition’. You will be presented with options for all the regional editions. Tap on the one you want and a tick will appear next to it. The edition you selected will be the one that is downloaded the next day and every day until you decide to change it. To leave settings press the main button at the bottom of your iPad.
- Q: I am getting the message “Accessing Apple Store” or “Loading” but nothing happens.
- Q: I am unable to get my e-edition download when at work or in some public Wi-Fi zones.
- Q: I have just got the app but can’t get any back issues in my archive under ‘Home’.
- Q: Will download sizes limit my ability to get the e-edition each day?
- Q: Will downloading the app abroad affect my 3G contract limits?
- View all (28 more)