Q: How do I connect my iPad to the internet?
A: Click on your iPad’s ‘settings’ button (the cogs on your first screen) and go to Wi-Fi. Make sure the top Wi-Fi button on the righthand side of the screen is turned to ‘On’. Your iPad will then search for networks and ask you to select one and enter the username and password. If you have a 3G account (requiring a mobile sim card) you can access the internet using that, although we recommend you download the daily edition using Wi-Fi for a speedier result.
- Q: I am getting the message “Accessing Apple Store” or “Loading” but nothing happens.
- Q: I am unable to get my e-edition download when at work or in some public Wi-Fi zones.
- Q: I have just got the app but can’t get any back issues in my archive under ‘Home’.
- Q: Will download sizes limit my ability to get the e-edition each day?
- Q: Will downloading the app abroad affect my 3G contract limits?
- View all (28 more)