Q: How do I delete old editions that I have finished reading?
A: To delete an edition in your archive, go to ‘Home’ and tap on the ‘x’ in the circle at the top righthand corner of the edition you want to delete. Once you have done this, though, you will be unable to read that edition again or re-download it.
- Q: I am getting the message “Accessing Apple Store” or “Loading” but nothing happens.
- Q: I am unable to get my e-edition download when at work or in some public Wi-Fi zones.
- Q: I have just got the app but can’t get any back issues in my archive under ‘Home’.
- Q: Will download sizes limit my ability to get the e-edition each day?
- Q: Will downloading the app abroad affect my 3G contract limits?
- View all (28 more)