Q: I am connected to the internet but I still can’t download my e-edition, what do I do now?
A: Try closing the app completely, and then reopening it. To do this you have to double click on the iPad Home button (the button with the square symbol in the centre along the base of your iPad). This will bring up a row of icons along the bottom of the screen. These are the apps which you are currently running. To close an app simply flick the image of the app upwards, towards the top of the screen and is will disappear.Click the iPad Home button again to return to the normal screen. Now go back into newsstand and tap on the icon for your newspaper. The App will relaunch with the new edition. Tap on the edition and let it download to be read.
If you are still unable to access the e-edition email email@example.com
- Q: I am getting the message “Accessing Apple Store” or “Loading” but nothing happens.
- Q: I am unable to get my e-edition download when at work or in some public Wi-Fi zones.
- Q: I have just got the app but can’t get any back issues in my archive under ‘Home’.
- Q: Will download sizes limit my ability to get the e-edition each day?
- Q: Will downloading the app abroad affect my 3G contract limits?
- View all (28 more)