Q: I am unable to get my e-edition download when at work or in some public Wi-Fi zones.
A: Some private companies and public businesses/retailers impose a firewall that restricts downloads to Wi-Fi users, whether they are staff or customers. They make Wi-Fi available for surfing the internet, but not to download content. You might find a Wi-Fi hotspot in a cafe allows you internet access but prevents you downloading your e-edition or other content like music and movies. If you can’t get the download where you work, despite being in a Wi-Fi zone, check with your company’s administrators.
- Q: I am getting the message “Accessing Apple Store” or “Loading” but nothing happens.
- Q: I am unable to get my e-edition download when at work or in some public Wi-Fi zones.
- Q: I have just got the app but can’t get any back issues in my archive under ‘Home’.
- Q: Will download sizes limit my ability to get the e-edition each day?
- Q: Will downloading the app abroad affect my 3G contract limits?
- View all (28 more)