Q: I have just got the app but can’t get any back issues in my archive under ‘Home’.
A: Your subscription to the e-edition begins on the day you first access it, and previous editions will not be available. They may appear ‘greyed out’ in the archive, but you can only access issues from the day of subscription onward.
- Q: I am getting the message “Accessing Apple Store” or “Loading” but nothing happens.
- Q: I am unable to get my e-edition download when at work or in some public Wi-Fi zones.
- Q: I have just got the app but can’t get any back issues in my archive under ‘Home’.
- Q: Will download sizes limit my ability to get the e-edition each day?
- Q: Will downloading the app abroad affect my 3G contract limits?
- View all (28 more)