Q: My daily e-edition hasn’t downloaded to my iPad?
A: Open the ‘Newsstand’ icon on your iPad and tap on the icon of your newspaper. You should be presented with ‘thumbnails’ (small pictures of frontpages) of all the editions available to you. If you are not on this page tap on ‘Home’ in the toolbar along the top of your screen and it will take you to the correct page. The edition for the day should be shown in grayscale in the top lefthand corner of the page. Tap on it and it will download the edition. If you are still unable to download it check your internet connection. Tip: Whether you get the automatic download may vary depending on whether you leave your iPad overnight in a strong Wi-Fi area or not. The best place to store it overnight is near your Wi-Fi set-up.
- Q: I am getting the message “Accessing Apple Store” or “Loading” but nothing happens.
- Q: I am unable to get my e-edition download when at work or in some public Wi-Fi zones.
- Q: I have just got the app but can’t get any back issues in my archive under ‘Home’.
- Q: Will download sizes limit my ability to get the e-edition each day?
- Q: Will downloading the app abroad affect my 3G contract limits?
- View all (28 more)