Q: Where do I find my E-edition copy of my newspaper each day?
A: The E-edition is delivered automatically every day to Apple’s Newsstand, which means you don’t have to find it and download it yourself. Simply tap on the newsstand on the iPad homepage and select your newspaper.
- Q: I am getting the message “Accessing Apple Store” or “Loading” but nothing happens.
- Q: I am unable to get my e-edition download when at work or in some public Wi-Fi zones.
- Q: I have just got the app but can’t get any back issues in my archive under ‘Home’.
- Q: Will download sizes limit my ability to get the e-edition each day?
- Q: Will downloading the app abroad affect my 3G contract limits?
- View all (28 more)