>Q: Why can’t I download the app to my iPhone, smartphone or Android tablet?
A: The e-edition app is currently configured only for use on iPads and Android tablets. We will soon be launching apps for the Kindle Fire. Some of our titles also have a separate app for phone devices, including iPhones, Samsung, LG, HTC, Google phones, Windows.
- Q: I am getting the message “Accessing Apple Store” or “Loading” but nothing happens.
- Q: I am unable to get my e-edition download when at work or in some public Wi-Fi zones.
- Q: I have just got the app but can’t get any back issues in my archive under ‘Home’.
- Q: Will download sizes limit my ability to get the e-edition each day?
- Q: Will downloading the app abroad affect my 3G contract limits?
- View all (28 more)