Q: Why is it when I tap the ‘inspect’ button on the crosswords for the answers and then go back to the crossword it wipes out all of my previous answers
A: The ‘inspect’ button is not meant to be used as a repeated prompt to solve the crossword, but to be used once you have completed the crossword to show how much you have got right.
- Q: I am getting the message “Accessing Apple Store” or “Loading” but nothing happens.
- Q: I am unable to get my e-edition download when at work or in some public Wi-Fi zones.
- Q: I have just got the app but can’t get any back issues in my archive under ‘Home’.
- Q: Will download sizes limit my ability to get the e-edition each day?
- Q: Will downloading the app abroad affect my 3G contract limits?
- View all (28 more)