Q: Will download sizes limit my ability to get the e-edition each day?
A: Each edition of the paper has a download size of about 100MB. But depending on which generation iPad you have, when the edition ‘unpacks’ the extra content it can take up anywhere between 100MB to 300MB of usage space on your iPad. Most broadband download deals vary between a monthly 10gb limit and an unlimited amount. You can free up space on your iPad by deleting previous editions you have read. If you have download limits set by your broadband Wi-Fi or 3G supplier you must ensure you don’t go over them. Doing so may mean you are charged more by your supplier or you are blocked from further downloads.
- Q: I am getting the message “Accessing Apple Store” or “Loading” but nothing happens.
- Q: I am unable to get my e-edition download when at work or in some public Wi-Fi zones.
- Q: I have just got the app but can’t get any back issues in my archive under ‘Home’.
- Q: Will download sizes limit my ability to get the e-edition each day?
- Q: Will downloading the app abroad affect my 3G contract limits?
- View all (28 more)