Since upgrading to iOS7 the app hasn't worked properly
The iOS7 update caused some conflicts within our app that included blocking auto downloads and failing to recognise some subscribers who were asked to 'restore settings' but were then locked out. Early on Thursday (September 26) we released a new version of our app to address these problems. If you are on iOS7 and find the app is not working correctly ensure first you have downloaded our latest update and then try. Auto-downloads should recommence the following day.
- Q: I am getting the message “Accessing Apple Store” or “Loading” but nothing happens.
- Q: I am unable to get my e-edition download when at work or in some public Wi-Fi zones.
- Q: I have just got the app but can’t get any back issues in my archive under ‘Home’.
- Q: Will download sizes limit my ability to get the e-edition each day?
- Q: Will downloading the app abroad affect my 3G contract limits?
- View all (28 more)